Feeling good about the community you live in can be just as important as selecting the right home. As a local expert, I can help you find a neighborhood that best suits your needs. From local restaurants and activities to school information and market trends, explore the communities I serve below.
* North Allegheny School District - Franklin Park, McCandless, Marshall, Ingomar
* Quaker Valley School District - Sewickley, Sewickley Heights, Sewickley Hills, Edgeworth, Leetsdale, Allepo Twp, Bell Acres, Leet Twp
* Pine-Richland School District - (Wexford) Pine Twp, (Gibsonia) Richland Twp
* Avonworth School District - Ohio Twp, Kilbuck Twp
* North Hills School District - Ross Twp
* Pittsburgh - Shadyside, Lawrenceville, Squirrel Hill, Highland Park
I focus on the I-79 corridor in the North Hills of Pittsburgh stretching from the Ohio River to southern Butler County, in addition to some of the most popular neighborhoods in the City of Pittsburgh.
Click on a community to find out more!