Pittsburgh & the North Hills
Feeling good about the community you live in can be just as important as selecting the right home. As a local expert, I can help you find a neighborhood that best suits your needs. From local restaurants and activities to school information and market trends, explore the communities I serve below.
View this video for more information: Robin Taylor Can Sell Your Home!
* North Allegheny School District - Franklin Park, McCandless, Marshall, Ingomar
* Quaker Valley School District- Sewickley, Sewickley Heights, Sewickley Hills, Edgeworth, Leetsdale, Aleppo Twp, Bell Acres, Leet Twp
* Pine-Richland School District - (Wexford) Pine Twp, (Gibsonia) Richland Twp
* Avonworth School District- Ohio Twp, Kilbuck Twp, Ben Avon, Ben Avon Heights, Emsworth
* North Hills School District - Ross Twp, West View
* Pittsburgh - Shadyside, Lawrenceville, Squirrel Hill, Highland Park
* Butler County - Cranberry Twp, Mars, Seven Fields, Adams Township
I focus on the I-79 corridor in the North Hills of Pittsburgh stretching from the Ohio River to southern Butler County, in addition to some of the most popular neighborhoods in the City of Pittsburgh.
Click on a community to find out more!