Pittsburgh & the North Hills
Feeling good about the community you live in can be just as important as selecting the right home. As a local expert, I can help you find a neighborhood that best suits your needs. From local restaurants and activities to school information and market trends, explore the communities I serve below.
View this video for more information: Robin Taylor Can Sell Your Home!
* North Allegheny School District - Franklin Park, McCandless, Marshall, Ingomar
* Quaker Valley School District- Sewickley, Sewickley Heights, Sewickley Hills, Edgeworth, Leetsdale, Aleppo Twp, Bell Acres, Leet Twp
* Pine-Richland School District - (Wexford) Pine Twp, (Gibsonia) Richland Twp
* Avonworth School District- Ohio Twp, Kilbuck Twp, Ben Avon, Ben Avon Heights, Emsworth
* North Hills School District - Ross Twp, West View
* Butler County - Cranberry Twp, Mars, Seven Fields, Adams Township
I focus on the I-79 corridor in the North Hills of Pittsburgh stretching from the Ohio River to southern Butler County, in addition to some of the most popular neighborhoods in the City of Pittsburgh.